- 12-inch panel computer
- Intel Atom® processor: E3845 1.91 GHz or E3826 1.46 GHz
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design, no fan or heater
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified
- Wide-range 10 to 36 VDC power input
- DNV GL certified for marine applications
The MPC-2120 12-inch panel computers with E3800 Series Intel Atom® processor deliver a reliable, durable, and versatile platform for use in industrial environments. With two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the MPC-2120 panel computers support a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy.
The MPC-2120 Series panel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, and come with a fanless, streamlined enclosure designed for highly efficient heat dissipation, making this one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields and drilling platforms. The MPC-2120 also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlight-readable, projected-capacitive, multi-touch screen, providing an excellent user experience for outdoor applications.