- Intel Atom Quad-core E3845 processor
- Dual storage (SD and CFast slots)
- Dual independent displays (VGA + display port)
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 4 Giga LANs, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Mini-PCIe sockets for Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, GPS
- 12 to 36 VDC, wide-range isolated power input
- -40 to 70°C system operating temperature range
- Moxa Smart Recovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
- Marine-grade and ATEX, IECEx Zone 2 compliance
The MC-1100 Series DIN-rail mountable, fanless, x86 embedded computers use the Intel Atom® E3800 Series processor, feature the most reliable I/O design to maximize connectivity, and support wireless modules (Wi-Fi/3G/LTE), making them suitable for a diverse range of communication applications.
The MC-1100's wide operating temperature range (-40 to 70°C) and safety/EMI/EMS compliances make it ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments, including marine communication, oil and gas field site monitoring, and transportation.
The MC-1100 Series supports the Moxa Proactive Monitoring tool for device I/O status monitoring and alerts, system temperature monitoring and alerts, and system power management. Close monitoring of the system status makes it easier to recover from errors and provides the most reliable platform for your applications.
The MC-1100 Series is Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT. It can leverage the Microsoft reference configuration and has been tested to work with Microsoft Azure IoT services for Industrial IoT applications.
For more information on the Azure Certified for IoT program, visit: https://catalog.azureiotsuite.com/_newline A complete list of Moxa's Azure Certified for IoT products is available at: https://catalog.azureiotsuite.com/?q=moxa