- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5 V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Easy maintenance with built-in LEDs and management software
- Wide-temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-118U and CP-138U are smart, 8-port Universal PCI serial boards designed for POS and ATM applications and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. Both boards are compatible with all major operating systems. In addition, the CP-118U's 8 RS-232/422/485 ports and the CP-138U's 8 RS-422/485 ports support data rates up to 921.6 kbps and provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. The CP-118U and CP-138U support both 3.3 V and 5 V PCI buses, making them suitable for installation in most PC servers.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and UNIX
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-118U and CP-138U serial boards are no exception. Reliable Windows and Linux/UNIX drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.