||x86 embedded computer with Intel Atom dual-core E3826 processor, 4 GB RAM, VGA, 2 USBs, 2 GigaLANs, 1 CFast socket, 1 SD slot, display port, 9 to 36 VDC power
- Dual-storage (SD and CFast slots)
- Dual-independent displays (VGA + display port)
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 4 Giga LAN, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, 2 USB2.0
- Mini-PCIe sockets for WiFi, 3G, LTE, GPS
- 12 to 36 VDC, wide range isolated power
- -40 to 70°C system operating temperature range
- Moxa SmartRecovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
- Marine-grade and Zone 2 compliance
The Moxa MC-1100 series DIN-rail, fanless, x86 embedded computers are based on the Intel® Atom™ E3800 series processor, feature the most reliable I/O design to maximize connectivity, and support wireless modules (WiFi/3G/LTE), making them suitable for a diverse range of communication applications.
Powered by a wide operating temperature range (-40 to 70°C) and Safety/EMI/EMS compliances, the MC-1100 series is ideal for intelligent computing and communication solutions in critical environments, including marine communication, oil & gas field site monitoring, and transportation.
The MC-1100 series supports “Moxa Hardware Monitoring” for device I/O status monitoring and alerts, system temperature monitoring and alerts, and system power management. Monitoring system status closely makes it easier to recover from errors and provides the most reliable platform for your applications.
Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
The MC-1100 series is Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT. It can leverage the Microsoft reference configuration and has been tested to work with Microsoft Azure IOT services for your industrial IoT applications. For more information on the Azure Certified for IOT program, visit https://catalog.azureiotsuite.com/.
A complete list of Moxa’s Azure Certified for IoT products is available at: https://catalog.azureiotsuite.com/?q=moxa.