Moxa AWK-1137C Series: Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n wireless client
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant client
- Comprehensive interfaces with one serial port and two Ethernet LAN ports
- Millisecond-level Client-based Turbo Roaming The Turbo Roaming recovery time indicated herein is an average of test results documented, in optimized conditions, across APs configured with interference-free 20-MHz RF channels, WPA2-PSK security, and default Turbo Roaming parameters. The clients are configured with 3-channel roaming at 100 Kbps traffic load. Other conditions may also impact roaming performance. For more information about Turbo Roaming parameter settings, refer to the product manual.
- Easy setup and deployment with AeroMag
- 2x2 MIMO future-proof technology
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Integrated robust antenna and power isolation
- Anti-vibration design
- Compact size for your industrial applications
Features and Benefits
The AWK-1137C is an ideal client solution for industrial wireless mobile applications. It enables WLAN connections for both Ethernet and serial devices, and is compliant with industrial standards and approvals covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration. The AWK-1137C can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands, and is backwards-compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g deployments to future-proof your wireless investments.