Moxa VPort 06EC-2V42M-CT-T
EN50155,FHD,H.264/MJPEG external IP camera,M12 connector, PoE,4.2mm Lens,-40 to70°C, coating
- IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof protection
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 60 fps
- Built-in front glass heater to remove snow and frost
- iCapTrue image enhancement technology
- DynaStream™ maximizes network efficiency
- CBR Pro™ provides high-quality images under limited-bandwidth conditions
- ONVIF Profile S supported for interoperability
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items*
*This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
The VPort 06EC-2V outdoor IP cameras support 1080P 1920 x 1080 resolution video images at up to 60 frames per second. iCapTrue’s new image enhancement technology uses an advanced AE and AWB algorithm to produce better image quality in a variety of environments.
The chassis design is IP67 rated, and has been shown to provide ample dust and rain protection, and with a built-in front glass heater and a tough outer cover, the cameras have the versatility and ruggedness needed for outdoor mobile IP video surveillance applications. In addition, models supporting a wide -40 to 70°C operating temperature range are available.