MOXA V2201 Series
Intel® Atom® E3800 DIN-rail computer with 2 mini PCIe expansion slots for wireless
Features and Benefits
- Intel Atom® E3800 Series processor with three performance options
- Dual mini-PCIe sockets for wireless modules, supports Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, and GPS Wireless modules must be purchased separately.
- -40 to 85°C system operating temperature (-40 to 70°C with LTE module installed) Wireless modules must be purchased separately.
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 2 Ethernet LAN ports, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, SD, USB, HDMI, wireless
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certification Passed with AC/DC adapter. ; meets EMC standard for heavy industry
- Up to 5 Grms anti-vibration protection and 100 g/11 ms anti-shock protection
- Ready-to-run Debian 9, Windows Embedded Standard 7, and Windows 10 Embedded IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB platforms
- Moxa Proactive Monitoring utility for system hardware health monitoring
- Moxa Smart Recovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)