(Pre-Configured Model)x86 ready-to-run embedded computer with Intel Atom E3845, HDMI, 2 LANs, 2 serial ports, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, 1 USB 3.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 SD socket, 1 uSIM socket, 1 Wi-Fi mini-PCIe (4GB RAM, 32GB mSATA, 16GB SD, DIN...
- Intel Atom E3800 series processor with three performance options
- Dual mini-PCIe sockets for wireless modules*, supports W-iFi, 3G, LTE, GPS, and Bluetooth
- -40 to 85°C system operating temperature (-40 to 70°C with LTE module*)
- Variety of interfaces: 2 serial ports, 2 Ethernet LAN port, 4 DIs, 4 DOs, SD, USB, HDMI, wireless
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certification**; meets EMC standard for heavy industry
- Up to 5 Grms anti-vibration and 100 g/11 ms anti-shock
- Ready-to-run Debian 8 and Windows Embedded Standard 7 platforms
- Moxa Proactive Monitoring utility for system hardware health monitoring
- Moxa Smart Recovery utility to recover system from boot failure (W7E only)
*Wireless modules must be purchased separately.
**Passed with AC/DC adapter.
The Moxa V2201 series ultra-compact x86 embedded computer is based on the Intel® Atom™ E3800 series processor, features the most reliable I/O design to maximize connectivity, and supports dual wireless modules*, making it suitable for a diverse range of communication applications. The computer’s thermal design ensures reliable system operation in temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C (-40 to 70°C with a special purpose Moxa wireless module*).
The V2201 series supports “Moxa Hardware Monitoring” for device I/O status monitoring and alerts, system temperature monitoring and alerts, and system power management. Monitoring system status closely makes it easier to recover from errors and provides the most reliable platform for your applications.
*Wireless modules must be purchased separately
• Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
• Data acquisition
• M2M communication (smart gateway)
• Digital signage
• Factory automation
• In-vehicle monitor/data logger (transportation)
• Programmable router
• Energy usage optimization
• Predictive maintenance
• Asset management
Five-band GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA, Omni directional, 1.5 dBi, rubber SMA
Antenna, Cellular US band on UMTS/LTE, Omni directional, rubber
Antenna, Cellular band on UMTS/LTE, Omni directional, 2 dBi, rubber SMA
26 dBi, 1572 MHz, L1 band antenna for GPS
Wireless AP Mounting Kit
Din-rail mounting kit, 50x131mm
Computing Hardware Accessories
Sparklan 252NI Wi-Fi Package
Sierra Wireless MC7354 (LTE for North America)
Adaptors / Power Cords
Power Cord USA Straight Plug
Power adapter with input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1.5A, output: 24 VDC,2.5 A, 64.8 W, for test and system development in the office under ambient temperature
Wireless LAN Antennas
2.4/5.5GHz 2dBi dual-band antenna, RP-SMA(male) connector