- 10/100BaseT(X), 4-pin M12 (D-coded), F/H duplex mode, and auto MDI/MDI-X connection
- IP67-rated housing protection
- Power input: 12 to 45 VDC, 18 to 30 VAC
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items This product is suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard. For a more detailed statement, click here: www.moxa.com/doc/specs/EN_50155_Compliance.pdf
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
The TN-5305 Series Ethernet switches are IP67-rated for tough industrial applications. By using M12 connectors, you can rest assured that Ethernet cables will connect tightly to the switch, and will be robust enough to protect your applications from external disturbances, such as the vibration and shock encountered in the transportation industry.
The space-saving TN-5305 switches can be mounted virtually anywhere, and wide operating temperature (-40 to 75°C) models are also available for use in the most extreme weather conditions. TN-5305 Series Ethernet switches comply with a portion of EN 50155 specifications, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the switches suitable for a variety of industrial applications.