ThingsPro Gateway software with a term license that enables use with eligible ThingsPro devices
Features and Benefits
- Acquire data from edge to cloud efficiently and easily
- Enable edge intelligence for a smarter Industrial IoT field site
- Manage and access your assets anywhere, anytime
- ThingsPro Gateway: A ready-to-run data acquisition platform
- ThingsPro Server: A remote device management platform
To help you accelerate development of your industrial IoT applications and create a smarter field site, Moxa’s ThingsPro suite offers two versatile software packages: ThingsPro Gateway, an intelligent industrial IoT gateway, and ThingsPro Server, a centralized device management platform. The ThingsPro suite enables Modbus connectivity for data acquisition and processing, MQTT support for lightweight edge-to-core data transmission, a wireless manager for wireless networking configuration, and device management. Configuration just takes a few steps, allowing you to focus on your applications instead of complex integrations.
ThingsPro helps you handle the complexity and diversity that comes from combining information technology and operational technology for industrial IoT applications by offering a high-level Modbus API in C and Python, as well as a modern RESTful API for you to easily develop software applications to extend or enhance the capabilities of Moxa’s industrial IoT gateway.
ThingsPro suite provides smart DAQ, rapid development, and easy management, and is specially designed to accelerate your Industrial IoT development by simplifying deployment, helping you create a smarter field site.
ThingsPro Gateway: An Intelligent Industrial IoT Gateway
- Ready-to-run Modbus to MQTT functionality to simplify data acquisition tasks for industrial automation applications.
- Modbus TCP/RTU gateway for acquiring data from your field devices.
- Modbus slave support for easy integration with SCADA.
- Cellular configuration and routing for convenient setup of LTE networking.
- Modbus and RESTful APIs for rapid development.
- Built-in support for popular IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) providers to boost integration of cloud-based data analysis applications.
ThingsPro Gateway is currently available with Moxa UC-8100 and UC-8100-ME-T series computers.
ThingsPro Server: A Centralized Device Management Platform
- Map-view of field site gateways or devices for visual device and asset management.
- Role-based account management to manage groups of gateways or devices by location or organization.
- Organize maintenance tasks such as firmware upgrades with a task queue for better planned execution.
- Offline configuration tool for mass deployment.
ThingsPro Server can be deployed on an AWS (Amazon Web Service) EC2 Instance. We recommend using an “AWS EC2 Instance t2.small” for managing 300 nodes (ThingsPro Gateway).
- Related Product