Moxa’s new NPort IAW5105A (1-Port) and NPort IAW5205A (2-Port) conveniently integrates a serial device server, a Wi-Fi client, and DI and DO into a single compact device that is ideal for limited-space applications. What this solution means for you is that it makes everything from commissioning to troubleshooting painless.
Gone are the days of spending the time to configure three different devices, going back and forth between different vendors for technical support, and buying different spare parts to maintain your devices. Furthermore, this new solution is guaranteed to reduce the total cost of ownership of your operation.
- Reduce installation costs
- Reduce troubleshooting costs
- Reduce spare part costs
- Link any serial or Ethernet device to an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n network
- Serial device server with 4 DIs and 2 DOs
- MicroSD for configuration backup
Remote monitoring of oil production site with IP cameras, alarms, DI/DO sensors and wireless AP: