15” panel computer, Celeron 1047UE CPU w/ touch, 64GB SSD, WS7P
- 15-inch panel computer
- 3rd Generation Intel® processor (Intel® Core i7 3517UE 1.7 GHz or Celeron® 1047UE, 1.40 GHz)
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Glove-friendly and multi-touch screen
- Fanless system design
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certiï¬ed for oil and gas applications
- Multiple power supplies (AC & DC)
The MPC-2150 15-inch panel computers with 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processor deliver a reliable, durable, high-performance platform of wide versatility for use in industrial environments. With its two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the MPC-2150 panel computer supports a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy. The MPC-2150 also comes with DVI-D and VGA video outputs, allowing you to extend the screen size and reduce the total cost of system development. The MPC-2150 series panel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, and come with a patented, fanless, streamlined enclosure designed for highly efficient heat dissipation, making this one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields, or drilling platforms.
The MPC-2150 also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlight-readable, projected-capacitive, glove-friendly, multi-touch screen, providing for an excellent user experience for applications outdoors.