Moxa UPort 1410
4 Port USB-to-Serial Hub, RS-232
Features and Benefits
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for up to 480 Mbps USB transmission
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 15N high retention USB type B connector
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- 2 KV optical isolation protection (UPort 1450I only)
- Hassle-free COM port retention
- Drivers provided for Windows/WinCE/Linux
- Choose bus power or external power (UPort 1410/1450 only)
- Locking power jack
Instant Plug & Play
The UPort™ 1410 USB-to-serial converters allow you to connect 4 RS-232/422/485 devices to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port. The UPort™ 1410 converters are compatible with new and legacy serial devices, and are perfect for mobile, instrumentation, and point-of-sale applications.
Simplified, Hassle-free Serial Port Expansion
USB plug & play makes serial port expansion easy, and does not require IRQ, DMA, or I/O address resources. Users no longer need to open the chassis or power down the system to add COM ports,saving on setup time and cost.
Top Serial Performance
Moxa’s 20-plus years of experience in serial board design is now built into a new top performance CPU called MOXA ART. This chip equips the UPort™ 1410 converters with USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed 480 Mbps), a 128-byte FIFO, on-chip hardware and software flow control, and burst data mode, making Moxa’s UPort™ converters perform far better than the competition.
DB9 Female to Terminal Block
SKU: Mini DB9F-to-TB
Optional Power Supply