Industrial Media Converter, M12 connector, single mode, SC connector, 20-72 VDC, -40 to 85°C,Conformal Coating
Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- Power failure alarm by relay output (LV model only)
- -40 to 85°C operating temperature range
- Redundant dual DC power inputs (LV model only)
- Integrated high-reliability power supply eliminates the need for external power transformer
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- Essential compliance with EN 50155*
*Moxa defines “essential compliance” to include those EN 50155 requirements that make products more suitable for rolling stock railway applications.
The PTC-101 Ethernet-to-fiber media converters convert from 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX. Models are available with either SC, ST, or LC connectors. The PTC-101 converters eliminate the need for additional wiring, and support IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u/x protocols with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide a total solution for your industrial Ethernet networks. The PTC-101 is compliant with the essential sections of EN 50155, covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD and vibration.
Unit: mm (inch)
V2400 Din-rail Kit V1.0