Moxa NPort Z2150-T
1-port serial to ZigBee converter, -40 to 75°C operating temperature_x000D_
Features and Benefits
- IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee compliant
- Network topologies: Mesh/Star/Cluster tree
- 128-bit AES hardware encryption
- Enhanced surge protection for serial and power
- Easy-to-use configuration utility
- Up to 99 nodes per network
The NPort Z2150 is IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee compliant, providing a reliable wireless solution for serial-to-ZigBee networks requiring minimal wiring presence.
The NPort Z2150 can be configured as a ZigBee coordinator (ZC), a ZigBee router (ZR), or a ZigBee end device (ZED). Any serial device can be connected to the NPort Z2150 and exchange data via PAN. An user-friendly utility is provided to configure the device type and network settings in simple steps.
The following figure shows a typical topology of a ZigBee network.