Moxa NPort 6150-T
1 Port Terminal Server, 3 in 1, 10/100M Ethernet, 12-48 VDC, -40 to 75°C
Features and Benefits
- Secure operation modes for Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client,
- Pair Connection, Terminal, and Reverse Terminal
- Non-standard baudrates supported with high precision
- Automatic RS-485 data direction control with Moxa’s patented ADDC®
- Enhanced remote configuration with HTTPS and SSH
- Port buffers for storing serial data when the Ethernet is off-line
- Supports IPv6
- Generic serial commands supported in Command-by-Command mode
The NPort® 6150 1-port device servers use the SSL and SSH protocols to transmit encrypted serial data over Ethernet. The NPort® 6150’s 3-in-1 serial port supports RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485, with the interface selected from an easy-to-access configuration menu.
Secure Data Transmission
For many applications, guaranteeing secure data transmission is an important concern when connecting serial devices to a network. To answer this concern, the NPort® 6150 supports the SSL and SSH protocols, which work by encrypting data before sending it over the network. With the NPort® 6150, users can rest assured that serial data is transmitted securely over both private and public networks.
Unit: mm (inch)
Unit: mm (inch)
30 cm DB25M to DB9F RS-232 cable, for DE-211
DB9 Female to Terminal Block
SKU: Mini DB9F-to-TB
35 mm DIN-Rail Kit with 4 screws
1 meter (39 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (39)
30 cm (12 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (12)
Optional Power Supply
20W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
40W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
60W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
100W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
10W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
12V 1.5A, 5.5/2.1/7.5, w/Nut WT, -40 to 75°C, US Plug
Optional Mounting Support