Moxa NPort 5232-T
2 port RS-422/485 device server, 10/100M Ethernet, terminal block, 15KV ESD, 12-30VDC , -40~75℃
Features and Benefits
- Small size for easy installation
- Versatile socket operation modes, including TCP Server, TCP Client, and UDP
- Supports 10/100M Ethernet
- Easy-to-use Windows utility for confi guring multiple device servers
- Patented ADDC® (Automatic Data Direction Control) for 2-wire and 4-wire RS-485
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
- Supports Moxa's MXview industrial network management software via the MXview Plug-in
Standard TCP/IP Protocols and Choice of Operation Modes
NPort 5200 device servers can operate in TCP Server, TCP Client, or UDP operation mode, ensuring compatibility with software based on a standard network API (Winsock, BSD Sockets).
Real COM/TTY Drivers for Existing Software
With the Real COM/TTY drivers that are provided with each NPort, software designed for communication with COM/TTY ports can be instantly and seamlessly integrated into a TCP/IP network. This is a excellent " no fuss" way to preserve your software investment and enjoy the benefits of networking your serial devices.
Control Remote Serial Devices with TCP/IP or Traditional COM/TTY Port
By specifying the NPort 5200's IP address and port number, a network sockets API can obtain access to the attached serial device over the network, from any host computer that supports TCP/IP. For legacy Windows or Linux software that is COM or TTY-based, Moxa’s COM/TTY drivers provide a seamless way of operating over the network.
NPort 5210 Optional Serial Cables
8pin RJ45 to female DB25 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to male DB25 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to male DB9 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to female DB9 connection cable, 150cm
35 mm DIN-Rail Kit with 4 screws
1 meter (39 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (39)
30 cm (12 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (12)
Opitional AC Power Supply
Universal AC (100 to 240V) Power Supply to 12VDC. 36W, 0-3A.
Support -34C to 74C, bare wire for terminal block