Moxa NPort 5130
1 port device server, 10/100M Ethernet, RS-422/485, DB9 male, 15KV ESD 110V or 230V
Features and Benefits
- Small size for easy installation
- Real COM/TTY drivers for Windows and Linux
- Standard TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes
- Easy-to-use Windows utility for configuring multiple device servers
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial signals
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
- Configure by Telnet or web browser
- Adjustable termination resistor for RS-485 ports
NPort® 5130 device servers are designed to make serial devices network-ready in an instant. The small size of the servers makes them ideal for connecting devices such as card readers and payment terminals to an IP-based Ethernet LAN. Use the NPort® 5130 device servers to give your PC software direct access to serial devices from anywhere on the network.
35 mm DIN-Rail Kit with 4 screws
1 meter (39 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (39)
30 cm (12 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (12)
DB9 Female to Terminal Block
SKU: Mini DB9F-to-TB
12V 1.5A, 5.5/2.1/7.5, w/Nut WT, -40 to 75°C, USJP Plug