Moxa MGate 5101-PBM-MN-T
1-port PROFIBUS Master to Modbus TCP gateway, 12-48VDC, -40~75°C
Features and Benefits
- Protocol conversion between PROFIBUS and Modbus TCP
- Automatic scan of PROFIBUS devices for easy configuration
- Redundant dual DC power inputs and relay output supported
- Embedded data packet analyzer and diagnostic tool
- Web-based GUI for I/O data visualization
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models available
The MGate 5101-PBM-MN gateway provides a communication portal between PROFIBUS devices (e.g. PROFIBUS drives or instruments) and Modbus TCP hosts. All models are protected with a rugged metallic casing, DIN-rail mountable, and offer optional built-in optical isolation. The PROFIBUS and Ethernet status LED indicators are provided for easy maintenance. The rugged design is suitable for industrial applications such as oil/gas, power, process automation, and factory automation.
Windows Utility for Easy Configuration and Traffic MonitoringThe MGate Manager utility provides a user friendly interface to make configuration and operation as easy as possible. Moxa’s innovative AutoScan function can automatically detect all connected PROFIBUS slave devices and their available I/O modules to quickly complete gateway configuration, after which an easy to read data mapping table is created to assist in the configuration of Modbus TCP master (e.g. SCADA, PLC) settings. In addition, users can configure import/ export maintenance functions, and use embedded monitoring tools to maintain logs of Modbus communication packets, which can used for troubleshooting.
Various Maintenance Functions
The MGate 5101-PBM-MN provides a Web console and Telnet console for remote maintenance, with both consoles supporting encryption commutation functions such as HTTPS and SSH for preventing unauthorized access. The log functions are provided in firmware such as connection event of Modbus or PROFIBUS for maintenance. Users can monitor each I/O data and review the log through the web console remotely. A relay output alarm is provided for the power input status. It gives maintenance engineers an additional tool for troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Ethernet Interface Number of Ports 1 Speed 10/100 Mbps, Auto MDI/MDIX Connector 8-pin RJ45 Magnetic Isolation Protection 1.5 kV (built-in) Modbus TCP Operation Modes: Modbus TCP Client/Server • PROFIBUS Interface Protocol PROFIBUS DP-V1 Master Number of Ports 1 Data Rate 9600 bps to 12 Mbps Connector DB9 female Isolation 2 kV (built-in) • Serial Signals (Serial Console) RS-232 TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND • Software Configuration Options Serial Console, Windows Utility, Web Console (HTTP/HTTPS), Telnet/SSH Console Utility MGate Manager for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 (x86/x64), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7/8/8.1 (x86/x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows 2012 R2 Support AutoScan, MXview, SNMP (v1, v2, v3), Private MIB • Physical Characteristics Housing Metal, IP30 Weight 500 g (1.10 lb) Dimensions 36 x 105 x 140 mm (1.42 x 4.14 x 5.51 in) • Environmental Limits Operating Temperature Standard Models: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Wide Temp. Models: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
Storage Temperature -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F) Ambient Relative Humidity 5 to 95% (non-condensing) Vibration IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-64 Shock IEC 60068-2-27 Drop IEC 60068-2-32 • Power Requirements Input Voltage 12 to 48 VDC Input Current 365 mA @ 12 VDC Power Connector Terminal block • Standards and Certifications Safety UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1 Hazardous Location Class 1 Division 2, ATEX, IECEx EMC EN 55032/24 EMI CISPR 32, FCC Part 15B Class A EMS IEC 61000-4-2 ESD: Contact: 4 kV; Air: 8 kV
IEC 61000-4-3 RS: 80 MHz to 1 GHz: 3 V/m
IEC 61000-4-4 EFT: Power: 2 kV; Signal: 1 kV
IEC 61000-4-5 Surge: Power: 2 kV
IEC 61000-4-6 CS: 150 kHz to 80 MHz: 10 V/m
IEC 61000-4-8 PFMF
• MTBF (mean time between failures) Time 1,082,881 hrs Standard Telcordia SR332 • Warranty Warranty Period 5 years Details See https://www.neteon.net/support-rma-warranty/
- Related Products