x86 Marine computer with Intel IVB Celeron-1047UE, fanlaess, compact size, 6 USB 2.0, 4 LAN, 2 DVI-D, 1 VGA, 4 serial port, LPT port, DC power.
- High performance Intel® Core™ i7 3555LE processor
- Compact size and fanless design
- Three independent displays (DVI-D x 2 + VGA x1 )
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 SATA drive storage capability
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature range
The MC-7200-DC-CP-T computer features the Intel® Core™ i7 3555LE processor and come with 4 serial ports, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 6 USB hosts. The computer offers high performance and versatile peripherals for marine applications.
Designed with highest quality and durability in mind, the marine-grade MC-7200-DC-CP-T computer features a rugged chassis proven against 1G anti-vibration, providing a most reliable platform even in harsh environments. In addition, the compact size, fanless design, and low power consumption deliver an optimal thermal solution and make installation easy for bridge systems in marine applications.
Users can easily install Windows XP Embedded, XP Professional, or Windows 7, to provide a flexible and friendly environment for system development and application implementation.