Industrial Media Converter, multi mode, ST, -40 to 75°C
Link Fault Pass-Through Function
- The IMC-101 "Link Fault Pass-Through" function overcomes problems often encountered with using traditional media converters. The problem arises when one side of the link fails, and the other side continues to transmit data packets and waits for a response that never arrive from the disconnected link. The "Link Fault Pass-Through" function in the IMC-101 Series forces the link to shut down as soon as it detects the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation.
Redundant DC Power Inputs
- IMC-101-T Series provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one power source fails, the other power source is immediately switched on to continue providing power to IMC-101 without any interruption.
Relay Output Alarm Activated by Link Disconnection or Power Failure
- IMC-101-T Series provides relay contact outputs that can be used to warn operators nearby at the time of power failure or LAN port link disconnection.
Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2, IECEx)
The IMC-101 industrial media converters provide industrial-grade media conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX (SC/ST connectors). The IMC-101 converters’ reliable industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101 converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. The IMC-101 media converters are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations (Class 1, Division 2/Zone 2, IECEx, DNV, and GL Certification), and comply with FCC, UL, and CE standards. The IMC-101 series is available in models that support an operating temperature from 0 to 60°C, and an extended operating temperature from -40 to 75°C. All IMC-101 series converters are subjected to a 100% burn-in test.
Optional DIN Rail Power Supply
Universal AC (100 to 240V) Power Supply to 12VDC. 36W, 0-3A.
Support -34C to 74C, bare wire for terminal block
20W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply
100W/24V, Industrial Slim Fit DIN Rail Power Supply