Moxa EDS-611 Series: 8+3G-port compact modular managed Ethernet switches
- Modular design with 4-port copper/fiber combinations
- Hot-swappable media modules for continuous operation
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), Gigabit Ethernet recovery time < 50 ms RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
Features and Benefits
The versatile modular design of the compact EDS-611 Series allows users to combine fiber and copper modules to create switch solutions suitable for any automation network. The EDS-611’s modular design lets you install up to 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 8 Fast Ethernet ports, and the advanced Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms) technology, RSTP/STP, and MSTP help increase the reliability and availability of your industrial Ethernet network.
Models with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C are also available. The EDS-611 Series supports several reliable and intelligent functions, including IEEE 1588 PTPv2, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, LLDP, DHCP Option 82, SNMP Inform, QoS, IGMP snooping, VLAN, TACACS+, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv3, and more, making the Ethernet switches suitable for any harsh industrial environment.
Additional Features and Benefits
Products : Moxa EDS-611 Series: 8+3G-port compact modular managed Ethernet switches
|Product ID||Product Description||Price||Qty|
|EDS-611||Compact managed Ethernet switch system with 2 slots for 4-port fast Ethernet interface modules, for a total of up to 8+3G ports, 0 to 60°C operating temperature||$2,099.00|
|EDS-611-T||Compact managed Ethernet switch system with 2 slots for 4-port fast Ethernet interface modules, for a total of up to 8+3G ports, -40 to 75°C operating temperature||$2,399.00|