Entry-level Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch with 5 10/100BaseT(X) ports, 3 single mode 100BaseFX ports, SC connector, -48VDC, -40 to 75°C
Features and Benefits
- Plug-n-Play Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain with fast recovery time (under 20 ms)
- IGMP Snooping, QoS, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, RMON supported
- Automatic warning by exception through e-mail, relay output
- User-friendly web-based configuration and management
- ABC-01 (Automatic Backup Configurator) for system
- configuration backup (optional accessory)
The EDS-408A-3S-SC-48 is an 8-port managed Ethernet switch designed especially for industrial applications. The switch supports a variety of useful management functions, such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, ring coupling, port-based VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, port mirroring, and warning by email or relay. The ready-to-use Turbo Ring can be set up easily using the web-based management interface, or with the DIP switches located on the top panel of the EDS-408A-3S-SC-48.
30 cm (12 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (12)
1 meter (39 inches) 35 mm Steel Din-Rail Track.
SKU: Din-Rail Track (39)
Wall Mounting Kit for EDS-3xx/4xx/5xx series, IMC-101 series, and AWK1100
Din Rail Power Supplies
40W/1.7A DIN-Rail 24V VDC power supply with universal 85 to 264 VAC input: -20~70℃
45W/2A DIN-rail 24 VDC power supply with universal 85 to 264 VAC or 120-370 VDC input, -10 to 50°C operating temperature
75W/3.2A, 24 VDC, with universal 85 to 264 VAC input
120W/5A, 24 VDC, with 88 to 132 VAC/176 to 264 VAC input by switch
Accessories - SNMP OPC Server Pro Software