2-port 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports compatible with IEC62439-3 protocol
Features and Benefits
- IEC 62439-3 compliant
- PRP (Parallel Redundancy Protocol) to guarantee data transfer with zero-time recovery
- HSR (High-availability Seamless Redundancy) for seamless data transfer with zero-time switchover in a ring network
- PRP/HSR software configuration tools
- PRP/HSR management middleware with standard MMS interface
- Universal PCIe expansion module
- -40 to 60°C operating temperature range
The DA-PRP-HSR expansion module is compliant with IEC 62439-3 Clause 4 (PRP) and IEC 62439-3 Clause 5 (HSR) to ensure the highest system availability and data integrity for mission-critical applications that require redundancy and zero-time recovery.
With dual Gigabit Ethernet port design, the DA-PRP-HSR provides high performance for redundant network systems. In addition, the DA-PRPHSR features a built-in native PRP/HSR management middleware with MMS server that allows SCADA to collect IEC62439-3 registers from multiple devices for easy network diagnosis, troubleshooting, device management, and monitoring.
Moxa’s DA-820 series industrial computer with the DA-PRP/HSR is the ideal solution for power substation automation and process automation systems.