||x86 Rackmount Computer with VGA, 6 LAN, 2 RS-232, 10 RS-485, mSATA, SATA, USB, Single Power, without RAM, mSATA and OS,-25 to 55°C.
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems (DPP and DPP-T models only)
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz CPU
- 1 built-in DDR3 memory socket
- 1 mSATA for OS and 1 SATA III for storage expansion
- 6 gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 2 isolated RS-232/422/485 and 10 isolated RS-485 ports
- Embedded Debian 8 Linux (W7E by CTOS)
- Supports both 100 to 240 VAC and VDC power inputs (single power and dual power models available)
- Optional IRIG-B expansion module available on DPP and DPP-T models
The Moxa DA-681A Series x86-based rackmount embedded computers are designed for control, monitoring, data acquisition, and protocol conversion applications. With its robust design, the DA-681A is suitable for industrial automation applications, such as power automation, transportation, and oil and gas.
The DA-681A’s main operating system is based on the 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ Celeron 1047UE 1.4 GHz CPU and HM65 chipset, which supports standard x86, 1 x VGA, 4 x USB, 6 gigabit LAN ports, 2 RS/232/422/485 3-in-1 serial ports, and 10 RS-485 (RS-422 by CV) ports. The DA-681A has a mini PCIe socket for mSATA and comes with Linux pre-installed; Windows 7 Embedded is also supported by the CTOS (Configuration To Order Service) process.
Another plus is that the serial ports come with 2 kV digital galvanic isolation protection to guarantee communication reliability in harsh industrial environments. In addition, the state-of-art IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliance all-in-one design provides rich interfaces especially well suited for of power substation automation applications.