Moxa CP-134U w/o Cable
4 Port UPCI Board, w/o Cable, RS-422/485
Features and Benefits
- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- ADDC® provides automatic data direction control for RS-485 signals
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- 15 kV ESD protection on the board
- Added bonus! Ports 1 and 2 support RS-232 and RS-422/485
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-134U and CP-134U-I 4-port universal PCI boards are designed for industrial automation applications that require a long distance, multi-point, PC-based data acquisition solution.
On-chip Automatic Data Direction Control for precision RS-485 communication
RS-485 communication requires precise timing control to enable and disable the line driver. The Moxa Turbo Serial Engine™ chip that powers the CP-134U board comes with on-chip ADDC®, which makes RS-485 as easy to use as RS-232.
RS-485 multidrop for up to 31 devices within 1.2 km
The CP-134U universal PCI board has 4 RS-422/485 serial ports, each of which can achieve data rates up to 921.6 kbps. In RS-485 mode, the board can connect up to 31 daisy-chained RS-485 devices within a range of 1.2 km. For long distance RS-485 communication, choose the CP-134U-I, which comes with 2 kV electrical isolation protection to prevent equipment damage.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-134U and CP-134U-I boards are no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.
Unit: mm (inch)