4 Port PCIe Board, w/ DB25M Cable, low profile, RS-422/485, w/ Surge, w/ Isolation_x000D_
Features and Benefits
- PCI Express x1 compliant
- Serial communication speed up to 921.6 kbps
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip S/W flow control
- Variety of connection cables and boxes available for RS-232/422/485
- Drivers provided for the latest versions of Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Easy maintenance with on-board LED display and management software
- 15 kV ESD, 4 kV surge, and 2 kV electrical isolation onboard
The CP-134EL-A-I is a smart PCI Express multiport serial board designed for POS and ATM applications, and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. The CP-134EL-A-I is compatible with all popular operating systems, and each of its 8 serial ports supports data rates of up to 921.6 kbps, and provides full modem control signals, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. In addition, the CP-134EL-A-I works with PCI Express x1, allowing the board to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
Intelligent RS-485 for Easy Installation and Troubleshooting (Patent Pending)
Setting up an RS-485 network is relatively straightforward. The challenge comes when the power is turned on and the devices connected to the network start transmitting and receiving data. In most cases, engineers will need to further tune the system by configuring pull high/low resistors and terminators at strategic points along the network. Moxa’s new Intelligent RS-485 technology supports two essential features to make it easy: (1) One-Click Installation automatically analyzes the network topology and then adjusts terminators and pull high/low resistors. (2) One-Click Troubleshooting tells you what to change to make a deficient network viable.