8 Port UPCI Board, RS-232/422/485
Features and Benefits
- Over 700 kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- Easy maintenance with on-board LED display, and management software
- 15 kV ESD protection on the board
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-118U and CP-138U are smart, 8-port Universal PCI serial boards designed for POS and ATM applications and for use by industrial automation system manufacturers and system integrators. Both boards are compatible with all major operating systems. In addition, the CP-118U’s 8 RS-232/422/485 ports and the CP-138U’s 8 RS-422/485 ports support data rates up to 921.6 kbps, and provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals. The CP-118U and CP-138U support both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, making them suitable for installation in most PC servers.
Drivers provided for Windows and Linux
One of Moxa’s highest priorities is to provide drivers for all mainstream operating systems. Reliable, well-tested Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are available for use with the CP-118U and CP-138U serial boards. Other operating systems, such as Windows XP embedded and WEPOS, are also supported to accommodate embedded integration applications.