Moxa CP-104EL-A w/o Cable
4 Port PCIe Board, w/o Cable, RS-232, Low Profile
Features and Benefits
- PCI Express x1 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- Easy maintenance with on-board LEDs and management software
- 15 kV ESD protection on the board
The CP-104EL-A is a smart, 4-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-104EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express “x1” classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
Smaller Form Factor
The CP-104EL-A is a low profile board that is compatible with any PCI Express slot. The board requires only a 3.3 VDC power supply, which means that the board fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-104EL-A board is no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.