Moxa CP-104EL-A w/o Cable
4 Port PCIe Board, w/o Cable, RS-232, Low Profile
Features and Benefits
- PCI Express x1 compliant
- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- Easy maintenance with on-board LEDs and management software
The CP-104EL-A is a smart, 4-port PCI Express board designed for POS and ATM applications. It is a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and supports many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the board’s 4 RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-104EL-A provides full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and its PCI Express “x1” classification allows it to be installed in any PCI Express slot.
Smaller Form Factor
The CP-104EL-A is a low profile board that is compatible with any PCI Express slot. The board requires only a 3.3 VDC power supply, which means that the board fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard-sized PCs.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-104EL-A board is no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, and other operating systems, such as WEPOS, are also supported for embedded integration.
• Hardware Comm. Controller 16C550C compatible Bus PCI Express x1 Connector DB44 female • Serial Interface Number of Ports 4 Serial Standards RS-232 Max. No. of Boards per PC 4 • Performance Baudrate 50 bps to 921.6 kbps • Serial Communication Parameters Data Bits 5, 6, 7, 8 Stop Bits 1, 1.5, 2 Parity None, Even, Odd, Space, Mark Flow Control RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF • Serial Signals RS-232 TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND • Physical Characteristics Dimensions 67.21 x 103 mm (2.65 x 4.06 in) • Driver Support Windows Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/8.1/10 (x86/x64), Windows 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 (x64), DOS Linux Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x, 3.x Unix-like Systems QNX 6, SCO OpenServer, UnixWare 7, Solaris 10 Note Please refer to Moxaâs website for the latest driver support information. • Environmental Limits Operating Temperature 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F) Storage Temperature -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F) Ambient Relative Humidity 5 to 95% (non-condensing) • Standards and Certifications EMC EN 55032/24 EMI CISPR 32, FCC Part 15B Class B EMS IEC 61000-4-2 ESD: Contact: 4 kV; Air: 8 kV
IEC 61000-4-3 RS: 80 MHz to 1 GHz: 3 V/m
IEC 61000-4-4 EFT: Power: 1 kV; Signal: 0.5 kV
IEC 61000-4-5 Surge: Power: 2 kV
IEC 61000-4-6 CS: 150 kHz to 80 MHz: 3 V/m; Signal: 3 V/m
IEC 61000-4-8 PFMF
• MTBF (mean time between failures) Time 3,601,447 hrs Standard Telcordia (Bellcore) TR/SR • Power Requirements Input Current 805 mA @ 3.3 VDC • Warranty Warranty Period 5 years Details See https://www.neteon.net/support-rma-warranty/