2 Port PCI Board, RS-232, Wide Temperature
Features and Benefits
- Excellent data throughput at over 800kbps
- Superb data transmission baudrate of up to 921.6kbps
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems, including the latest Windows and Linux
- 15 kV ESD on-board protection
- MD1 low profile form factor (CP-102UL) fits compact PCs
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments
The CP-102U and CP-102UL are 2-port universal PCI boards designed for POS and ATM applications. They are designed especially for industrial automation engineers and system integrators to support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each RS-232 serial port supports up to 921.6 kbps baudrate. The CP-102U and CP-102UL implements full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any PC.
Designed for standard and small-sized PCs
The CP-102UL is a low profile board requiring a 5 VDC power supply. It is compatible with both a 3.3V and 5V PCI bus, allowing the CP-102UL to be tucked inside compact PCs.
Top Serial Performance
With 20-plus years of experience in serial board design, Moxa is now concentrating on a new high performance serial data transmission chip. The Turbo Serial Engine™ chip provides serial boards with a 128-byte FIFO, on-chip hardware and software flow control, and burst data mode. With Turbo Serial Engine™, Moxa is able to offer advanced smart serial boards with unbeatable transmission performance.
Drivers Provided for Windows, Linux, and Unix
Moxa continues to support a wide variety of operating systems, and the CP-102U/UL boards are no exception. Reliable Windows COM and Linux/Unix TTY drivers are provided for all Moxa boards, with support for many operating systems, including WEPOS, for embedded integration.
Unit: mm (inch)
Unit: mm (inch)