16 port Terminal Server, dual 10/100M Ethernet, RS-232, RJ-45 8pin, 15KV ESD, 100V or 240V
- The CN2600 has two separate LAN ports that can be connected to separate LAN networks. Dual-LAN redundancy involves setting up two separate physical networks to connect the PC host with the CN2600 (the PC host also requires two LAN cards). If one connection fails, the PC host can still communicate with your serial devices over the alternative LAN connection.
- “Redundant COM” is an easy-to-use application to provide an alternative solution for network redundancy. When the CN2600 receives a data packet from a connected device, two identical data packets are sent over two independent LAN connections to prevent lost data packets if one LAN connection becomes unavailable. The CN2600 software is programmed to automatically discard duplicate data packets.
- The CN2600’s dual LAN cards can also be used to set up “dualhost” redundancy. In this case, both networks (LAN A and LAN B in the figure) are connected to two different hosts. If either of the two hosts shuts down unexpectedly, the other host will still be able to communicate with serial devices connected to the CN2600.
- LCD panel for easy IP address configuration
- Supports 2 IP addresses and 2 MAC addresses
- Real COM/TTY driver for Windows and Linux
- Console Management for routers, PBX units, and servers
- ASPP or Standard BSD for Socket Programming
- Remote management via Telnet, SNMP II
Optional Serial Cables
8pin RJ45 to female DB25 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to male DB25 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to male DB9 connection cable, 150cm, for NPort 5210, 5610
8pin RJ45 to female DB9 connection cable, 150cm