Industrial 900MHz Access Point, US band, -25 to 60°C
- 900 MHz transmission for long distance wireless communication
- AP/client and master/slave modes supported for point-to-point and point-to-multi-point connections
- QoS (WMM) and VLAN for efficient network traffic
- Maximum security with WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.11X and powerful filters
- Power and antenna isolation design for higher operation stability
The AWK-3191 900 MHz wireless AP/bridge/client is Moxa’s answer to long distance wireless communication for industrial applications. By combining the characteristics of the 33-centimeter band and the proven 802.11 standards, Moxa is able to provide a reliable long distance wireless solution. Unlike traditional point-to-point 900 MHz radios, the AWK-3191 supports both master/slave and AP/client operation modes to enable both point-to-point and point-to-multi-point communication for higher flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
Furthermore, the AWK-3191 is designed to be deployed easily, but in case of external interference, Moxa also provides the ability to allow engineers to adjust their 900 MHz central frequency and bandwidth (5/10 MHz and 20 MHz) to optimize their wireless performance.
The AWK-3191 is rated to operate at temperatures ranging from -25 to 60°C for standard models with an industrial-oriented design, it is compliant with various standards and approvals, making it rugged enough for any harsh industrial environment.
Unit: mm (inch)