Moxa AWK-3131A Series: Industrial IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless AP/bridge/client
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client support
- Easy setup and deployment with AeroMag
- Millisecond-level Client-based Turbo Roaming The Turbo Roaming recovery time indicated herein is an average of test results documented, in optimized conditions, across APs configured with interference-free 20-MHz RF channels, WPA2-PSK security, and default Turbo Roaming parameters. The clients are configured with 3-channel roaming at 100 Kbps traffic load. Other conditions may also impact roaming performance. For more information about Turbo Roaming parameter settings, refer to the product manual.
- Complete redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Integrated antenna and power isolation
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range (-T models)
- 5 GHz DFS channel support
Features and Benefits
The AWK-3131A 3-in-1 industrial wireless AP/bridge/client meets the growing need for faster data transmission speeds by supporting IEEE 802.11n technology with a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps. The AWK-3131A is compliant with industrial standards and approvals covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration. The two redundant DC power inputs increase the reliability of the power supply, and the AWK-3131A can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier. The AWK-3131A can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands and is backwards-compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g deployments to future-proof your wireless investments.
Advanced 802.11n Industrial Wireless Solution
Advanced Wireless Technology