LTE Cat. 3, AT&T, T-Mobile LTE with Fallback to 3G LTE Band 2/4/5/17 (For AT&T in USA and North/South American) UMTS(HSPA+) Band 2/4/5 EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Uninterrupted Network Access
- Optional 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, 3G/EV-DO, with 100Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink.
- Automatically fallback to GPRS/CDMA when LTE is unavailable.
- Wi-Fi Access Point or Client: 802.11b/g/n with MIMO antennas, speed up to 300Mbps; WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- 3G/4G and Wi-Fi backup for redundant communication
Rugged Industrial Design
- Metal housing, IP30
- EMC levels 3
- 1.5 KV isolated Ethernet port
- Wide temperature range: -20~70 °C
- Wide input voltage range: 9~26VDC
- Data Transmission Security - IPsec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, SSL VPN and certificates guarantee data security
- Network Security - Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Secure Shell(SSH) and DoS mitigation Intrusion protection, and IP to MAC Binding
- Management-Plane Security - Multi-level user authority; Administrative permission management
- Automatic Link Detection - PPP Layer Detection: monitor the cellular connection Network; Connection Detection: automatic redial and reboot; VPN Tunnel Detection: ruggedized and improved VPN tunnels
- Auto-recovery - Embedded hardware watchdog, able to automatically recover from various failure, ensure highest level of availability.
- Local Web-Brower Interface
- Command-line interface
- InHand Device Manager for batch management and configuration
- Transparent serial communication for point to multi-point serial over cellular.
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU protocol conversion