LTE Cat. 3, AT&T, T-Mobile LTE with Fallback to 3G LTE Band 2/4/5/17 (For AT&T in USA and North/South American) UMTS(HSPA+) Band 2/4/5 EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz "
Uninterrupted Network Access
- Optional 4G/LTE, 3G/HSPA+, 3G/EV-DO, with 100Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink.
- Automatically recover with GPRS or 3G without an LTE signal
- WI-FI Access Point or Client: 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- 3G/4G and WI-FI backup internet access
- Quad-Band 2G, 3G and 4G LTE for global deployment
Rugged Industrial Design
- Metal housing, IP30
- EMC levels II and above
- 1.5 KV isolated Ethernet port
- Wide temperature range: -20~70 °C
- Wide input voltage range: 9~26VDC
- Data Transmission Security - IPSec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, SSL VPN and certificates guarantee data security SCEP scalable VPN authentication
- Network Security - Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Secure Shell(SSH) and DoS mitigation Intrusion protection,and IP to MAC Binding ACL, DMZ, Port-forwarding and IP filtering
- Management-Plane Security - SSH, HTTPS and InHand Device Manager for secure remote management Multi-level user authority Administrative permission management
- Automatic Link Detection & Recovery - PPP Layer Detection: monitor the cellular connection Network Connection Detection: automatic redial and reboot VPN Tunnel Detection: ruggedized and improved VPN tunnels
- Local Web-Brower Interface
- Command-line interface
- Device Manager for batch management and configuration
- Transparent serial communication for point to multi-point serial over cellular.
- Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU protocol conversion