Hirschmann SPIDER III, SPIDER-SL-40-05T1999999SY9HHHH Industrial Ethernet Switch, 5 x 10/100/1000 Base-TX, RJ45, IP30 Plastic Housing, 9.6 - 32 VDC Powered, 0 to +60 deg C, UL Certified, Unmanaged.
The Standard Line delivers increased performance and reduces your costs, while enabling you to take advantage of Ethernet technology.
- Designed especially for reliable operation in harsh industrial conditions
- Small size saves space in tight areas and makes installation simple and fast
- High data throughput achieved by Gigabit data speeds, while fiber communication options ensure long-term scalability
- Reduces overall lifecycle costs with low power consumption
SPIDER III Standard Line switches are suitable for both harsh environments and applications in which switch management is unnecessary. This makes them the ideal choice for the OEM machine manufacturing industry where reliability and cost-effectiveness are the driving decision makers
- Up to 8 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet ports, thereof max. 2 Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet FX ports
- 12/24 V DC power supply
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (depending on the variant)
- Protection class IP30 (plastic housing)
Wall mounting plate for DIN rail mounting, width 40 mm for SPIDER III Dimensions(W x H x D): 58 mm (usable 42 mm) x 53 mm x 25 mm ; Weight: 30 g
Wall mounting plate for DIN rail mounting, width 70 mm for SPIDER III Dimensions(W x H x D): 88 mm (usable 72 mm) x 53 mm x 25 mm ; Weight: 40 g