Hirschmann RS32-0802O6O6SPAEHF Industrial PoE (Power Over Ethernet) Switch, 8 x 10/100Base-TX, RJ45, 4 Ports Are PoE, 2 x Open Gigabit SFP Slots, Metal Housing, 48 VDC Powered, 0 to 60 deg C, Class 1 Div. II (Pending), Enhanced Managemen...
Wherever devices are to be connected to the network via unmanaged switches, the SPIDER PoE range is the ideal choice, because its various designs allow a variety of scenarios to be implemented: SPIDER PD (powered device) variants are powered via the data line for fast and cost-effective network expansion. The SPIDER II 8TX PoE is an example of power sourcing equipment (PSE), making it the range's real "power station." This switch ensures that PD variants, and other network users such as IP cameras or phones, can be operated without separate power supply units or power cables. Both of these models can be mounted on DIN rails and rapidly taken into service in line with the plug-and-work principle. LEDs on the front panel display the power supply status, network connection and data rate, and these SPIDER PoE switches can also be visualized using the Hirschmann™ network management software Industrial HiVision.
Benefits at a Glance
Up to four PoE ports can each provide network nodes with 15.4 W of power via the data line.
- The SPIDER PoE range can be used to flexibly and cost-effectively expand both twisted-pair and fiber-optic networks
- The "power station" SPIDER II 8TX PoE ensures that PD switches and other network devices can be operated without separate power supplies or power lines
- SPIDER PD switches can be powered via the data line
- Depending on the version, SPIDER PoE switches offer between two and eight Fast Ethernet ports, including optional fiber-optic ports for single and multimode fibers
- Up to four PoE ports, each with a capacity of 15.4 W
- Robust design (IP30, resistant to shock, vibration and interference, extended temperature range (PD variants only))
- DIN rail mounting and fast startup (plug-and-work)
- LEDs for monitoring network and device status, including power supply
- Visualization in the network management software Industrial HiVision from Hirschmann™
- Special approvals (E13, C-Tick Declaration, GOST-R Certificate)
- Optimized for Ethernet cables from Belden, all switches from the Hirschmann™ range, and the brand's specially developed PSE power supply units