Hirschmann RS20-1600S2S2SDAE Industrial Ethernet Switch, 14 x 10/100Base-TX, RJ45 and 2 x 100Base-FX Singlemode Fiber, SC, 9.6 - 60 VDC Powered, 0 to 60 deg C, Class 1 Div. II Rated, Enhanced Management
- Fast and simple selection of features using the web configurator and drop-down lists
- Versions with 4 to 25 Fast Ethernet ports
- Convenient configuration and diagnostics thanks to comprehensive management functions (serial interface, web interface, SNMP V1/V2, HiVision File Transfer, SW, HTTP/TFTP, LLDP-MED)
- High network availability owing to fast redundancy protocols (HIPER Ring, MRP, MSTP, RSTP-IEEE802.1D-2004, MRP and RSTP in parallel, Link Aggregation
- High data security thanks to numerous security mechanisms (IP and MAC Port Security, SNMP V3, SSHv2, Authentication (IEEE802.1x), 802.1x Multi Client Authentication, Guest VLAN and Unauthenticated VLAN, Port based Radius VLAN Assignment, Login Banner)
In the automation area, the demands made on data communication via Ethernet differ widely from application to application. They range from simple installations to complex, high-performance networks with comprehensive management functions and extremely high failure tolerance. The OpenRail RS20 is the perfect switch for so many different application scenarios and is ideal for machine and plant engineering where Ethernet is becoming the communications protocol.
In addition, the OpenRail RS20 family has the required certifications for power transmission and distribution, oil and gas and transportation applications.
For Hirschmann RS20 Series Quick Configuration, please go to https://www.neteon.net/hirschmann-rs20-switch.html or contact us at 1-888-908-3330.
RJ11 auto-configuration adapter for managed switches of RS, MS, MACH, EAGLE families
Cable for connecting an analog-/ ISDN-modem to an Eagle system. Modem Cable, Shielded
SKU: Modem Cable
Terminal cable for configuring managed rails, MICE and MACH switches via the RS232 interface of the switch in connection with terminal software.
SKU: Terminal Cable
RJ45 DUST COVER (50 PCS)
SFP DUST COVER (25 PCS)
24VDC/1.3A DIN-Rail Power Supply
Power supply output 48VDC, ideal for Power over Ethernet (PoE) - For use at extended temperatures
SKU: RPS60/48V EEC
24VDC/2.5A DIN-Rail Power Supply
SKU: RPS80 EEC
Power supply output 48VDC/1.9A (110/220 AC/DC input), ideal for Power over Ethernet (PoE). -40 ºC to +50 ºC. Metal housing
Power supply output 48VDC/1.9A (24 DC input), ideal for Power over Ethernet (PoE). -25 ºC to +60 ºC. Metal housing.