Rename to ED3101.
Point-To-Point Ethernet Extender Via Twisted-pair Copper Wires. (Must order two units for each...
- High-Speed Full-Duplex 30 Mbps communications link over existing copper cable using symmetrical VDSL technology
- Extend LAN connectivity to a remote site or between buildings
- Auto negotiation between 8 transmission speeds depend on line condition
- Auto-MDIX and Auto-sensing 10Base-T or 100Base-TX and Full or Half-Duplex on the Ethernet port
- Plug and Play design for simple installation, single switch config.
- Complete Status LEDs for simple monitoring of the local and remote connection status
- Connect Ethernet over the last mile over existing copper infrastructure
- Connect new controller technology on the factory floor using existing wiring
- Extend Ethernet connectivity from a backbone network to an isolated location via copper wire
- Transmit video and traffic controller information over existing copper wire