Digi Transport WR11 XT, 4G LTE (AT&T and T-Mobile), includes antenna and US power supply. Industrial Enclosure. Support -30° C to +70° C.
- Global HSPA+ and 4G LTE support and certification
- Extremely resilient cellular connection through patented Digi SureLink™, VRRP+ protocol and dual SIM slots
- Enterprise routing features for security, logging and redundancy (e.g., stateful firewall, VPN, SNMP); no annual enterprise software license required
- Digi Remote Manager provides mass configuration, device management and troubleshooting tools
- Rugged aluminum enclosure, flanges and optional DIN rail clip for flexible mounting
- 5-year warranty standard—no additional cost
The Digi TransPort WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around the world. it also provides a secure, reliable connection to industrial controllers, retail terminals and process automation equipment on third party sites or remote locations. This drop-in connectivity gives operators a way to reduce the cost of downtime and service calls and also increase revenue by bringing distributed sites online faster.
These cellular routers are ideal for connecting:
- Building and process automation controllers
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers)
- IP cameras and access controllers
- Remote data loggers, flow meters and sensing equipment
- Telco infrastructure controllers
- ATMs, kiosks and service terminals
- Related Products