i7-3555LE, dual-core 2.5 GHz, 100 to 240 VAC/VDC x 2, -40 to 60°C, w/o CFast/RAM/OS
- Intel Core i7 dual/quad-core processor with Intel QM77 Express chipset
- 2 x 204-pin SO-DIMM ECC DDR3 sockets, supporting un-buffered ECC DDR3 1333/1600 memory at 1333 and 1600 MT/s, 16 GB max.
- 6 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 3 PCIe x1 slots and 2 PCI slots for expansion modules
- 1 PCIe x16 slot for an additional video card
- Highly reliable design, supporting dual power, RAID 0/1/5/10, and PRP/ HSR technology (with PRP/HSR expansion module)
- Cybersecurity function
- IEC 61850-3 (general requirements for electrical substation automation, EMC Level 4, C3, Bm)
- IEEE 1613 compliant (environmental and testing requirements for communications networking devices in electric power substations)
- IEC 60255 compliant (measuring relays and protection equipment)
The DA-820’s main operating system is based on the lntel quad-core i7-3612QE CPU and QM77 chipset, which supports standard x86, 2 VGA ports, 6 USB port, 4 gigabit LAN ports, and 2 3-in-1 RS- 232/422/485 serial ports. The DA-820 is equipped with a 4 SATA disk interface and supports RAID 0/1/5/10 functionality. The DA-820 is specifically designed for substation applications that require precise time synchronization and adherence to the IEC 61850-3 standards. The flexible design makes the DA-820 suitable for local SCADA, environmental monitoring, video surveillance, protocol conversion, and PRP/HSR redundancy applications. In addition, the cybersecurity function makes the DA-820 an ideal solution for secure network communication applications.
The DA-820 complies with the IEC 60255 standards to enable the protection of electrical relays in a smart substation. IEC 60255 is one of the most widely used standards for testing relays and protection equipment, and compliance ensures that the DA-820 will work reliably and seamlessly with IEDs (intelligent electronic devices) as a part of the robust substation automation system.
The housing is a standard 3U, 19-inch wide, rack-mounted rugged enclosure. This robust, rack-mountable design provides the hardened protection needed for industrial environment applications.
DA-820 Series Expansion Modules
IRIG-B Expansion Module, PCI Interface, 1 Fiber IRIG-B in, 1 DB9M In/Out, 1 DB9M Out
IRIG-B Expansion Module, PCI Interface, 1 Fiber IRIG-B in, 1 DB9M In/Out, 3 DB9M Out
2-port 100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports compatible with IEC62439-3 protocol
2 Ports 1,000 Mbps Fiber Card, SFP slot x 2, PCIe Interface (SFP module excluded)
2 Ports 100 Mbps Fiber Card, SFP slot x 2, PCIe Interface (SFP module excluded)
DB9 Female to Terminal Block
SKU: Mini DB9F-to-TB
Mounts / Brackets / Drive Kits
HDD Door with lock HDD kit with thermal hole for heat dissipation
Thermal Kit for non-DDR3L SDRAM
Fan Kit without lock for heat dispense if system is overheated when using high performance graphic card in PCIe x 16 slot
Fan Kit with lock for heat dispense if system is overheated when using high performance graphic card in PCIe x 16 slot