1-port 422/485 Serial Device Server. Rugged Metal Case. Easy Configuration. Virtual Com software included. . Power Supply is NOT included.
Make Serial Devices Ready for the Network
- GW215 is a cost effective device server for Serial to Ethernet (TCP/IP) applications. It provides multiple operating modes such as Virtual Com port, TCP Server/Client and UDP which allow almost any serial device to be connected to Ethernet network.
VirtualCom Drivers for existing software
- The VirtualCom driver allows software that normally works with serial COM port / TTY to continue functioning on a Ethernet (TCP/IP) network immediately. The VirtualCom driver supports Windows 7, XP, 2000 and Linux operating systems.
Easy Configuration with Web Browser and Windows Utility
- GW215 Serial Device Servers can be easily configur through Windows Internet Explor and utility. In addition, GW215 can also be configured via Telnet or Serial Console.
Support multiple TCP Connections
- GW215 allows up to 4 concurrent TCP connections on each serial port. This function allows incoming serial data to be transmitted to 4 different IP addresses on the network at the same time.
Redundant power inputs for non-stop operation
- GW215 support two power inputs 5VDC on DC jack and 24VDC on terminal block. This unique power-backup design is suitable for non-stop operation.
Optional Power Supply
Universal AC (100 to 240V) Power Supply to 24VDC, Terminal Block